Lyme Nursery School is a small non-profit preschool in Lyme, NH that was experience numerous problems with their existing website and was in need of complete redesign on an updated platform.
- Design: Old and outdated design format.
- Versatility: Not responsive to viewing on mobile devices.
- Security: Malicious redirects to other websites.
- User Directives: Lack of clear call to action prompts (CTA).
- UI: Unclear navigation and hierarchy.
- Fundraising: Donation prompts were absent.
- Data Collection: No option for online registration.
- Editing: Client was unable to perform any edits or updates.
How I Fixed Them
- Created a modern, fully responsive, and secure website using Webflow.
- Overall design & color palette was created around a “red schoolhouse” theme.
- We added some elements of fun for a more preschool feel, such as: BubbleGumSans font for headings, vector graphic class mascot images and schoolhouse, animated plane icons, and more.
- Established a clear hierarchy, navigation menu, and CTAs making it easy for families to find all necessary information for enrollment.
- Converted paper registration forms into electronic format for families to submit directly from the website.
- Added a donation pop-up window.
- Created 11 collections in the content management system to allow the client to edit and update the website with ease.
Additional Work Completed
- Parent Handbook cover page design and document formatting.
- Illustrated guide for editing the website.